ICT50615-Diploma of Website Development
ICT50615-Diploma of Website Development Qualification
This diploma for candidate who looking to be Web Developer, Web Programmer, Website Manager, Web Administrator, Web Designer, eBusiness Development Officer and Content Management
We offer face to face training and RPL.
Are you interested in this course? For more information about the course or how to apply,
1 800 118 001
By Post: PO Box 587, Penrith, NSW 2751
- Completion of the Higher School Certificate or equivalent; or
- other relevant qualifications at AQF 4 level
- Age: 18 year old
- Minimum English proficiency level:Recommended IELTS overall score of 5.5, or equivalent
- Language, literacy and numeracy requirements for this qualification
- Reading and writing – a learner will be able to read, interpret and write a range of texts within a variety of contexts.
- Oral communication – a learner will be able to use and respond to spoken language within a variety of contexts.
- Numeracy and mathematics – a learner will be able to recognise and use a variety of conventions and symbols of formal mathematics.
International students (from countries where English is not the first language) are expected to have a minimum English Language standard and are required to have one of the following prior to enrolling in a qualification:
- At least 50% completion of any AQF Certificate IV or Diploma qualification within Australia
- Achieved an IELTS band score of 5.5
- Achieved an IELTS band score of 5.0 plus must have completed Upper intermediate ELICOS (At least 10 weeks)
- Achieved an IELTS score of 4.5 plus must have completed Upper intermediate ELICOS (At least 20 weeks)
- Successfully completed at least 38 weeks of ELICOS study in Australia
- Successfully completed a SMC English language test
At AIVT our students are expected to meet minimum English Language requirements in line with the Institute’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
Award Candidates that successfully complete this qualification will be issued with a: ICT50615 Diploma of Website Development in ICT
Enrolment Fee: $200
Tuition Fee Per Term: $3000
Total Term: 4
Total Course Fee: 12000
Total Units: 20
Duration: 40 Weeks
Delivery: Face to Face or RPL or online delivery
Qualification packaging rules and requirements
Units of competency, comprising of:
Units of Competency
- ICTICT418 Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an IT environment
- ICTICT515 Verify client business requirements
- ICTWEB501 Build a dynamic website
- ICTWEB516 Research & apply emerging web technology trends
- ICTWEB502 Create dynamic web pages
- ICTWEB503 Create web-based programs
- ICTDBS504 Integrate database with a website
- BSBWHS501 Ensure a safe workplace
- ICTICT511 Match IT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTICT514 Identify and manage implementation of current industry-specific technologies
- ICTPMG501 Manage ICT projects
- ICTICT406 Build a graphical user interface
- ICTWEB505 Develop complex web page layouts
- ICTWEB506 Develop complex cascading style sheets
- ICTPRG406 Apply introductory object-oriented language skills
- ICTPRG413 Use a library or pre-existing components
- ICTPRG527 Apply intermediate object-oriented language skills
- ICTDBS412 Build a database
- BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts
- CUADIG502 Design digital applications
- learners must have beginner/intermediate computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of how to use the Internet to access information.
ICT50615-Diploma of Website Development Qualificationrequires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI.