FNS50215 – Diploma Of Accounting
FNS50215 – Diploma Of Accounting Qualification
This qualification reflects professional accounting job roles in financial services and other industries. It contributes to, but does not encompass, educational requirements for providing tax agent services.
The Target participants for this course are:
- People seeking positions in accounting roles within financial services sector and other industries that require accounting support functions.
- International students who are either located onshore or offshore on a student visa
Upon completion of this FNS50215 – Diploma Of Accounting:
- candidates may also elect to seek employment in the business support functions of a small, medium or large enterprise, in a variety of industries, in both the public and private sector.
- Graduates with no employment experience should expect to enter the industry in positions such as an Assistant or other related support positions.
- Graduates with relevant experience in the industry could obtain positions such as Bookkeeper, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Officer or Payroll clark.
- the TPB will recognise you as having met the educational requirements to register as a Tax Agent.
We offer face to face training and RPL.
Obtaining Tax Agent Licencing:
Upon completion of this FNS50215 – Diploma Of Accounting, we can arrange Tax Agent Supervision for you to obtain your own Tax Agent Licensing. (Note: Extra Fees Applied)
Are you interested in this course? For more information about the course or how to apply,
1 800 118 001
By Post: PO Box 587, Penrith, NSW 2751
- Completion of the Higher School Certificate or equivalent; or
- Vocational qualifications in Finance related fields such as FNS40615-Cert IV Accounting, or
- other relevant qualifications at AQF 4 level; or
- Employment experience in Finance support positions such as:
- Account Clerk
- Payroll Clark
Age: 18 year old
Minimum English proficiency level:Recommended IELTS overall score of 5.5, or equivalent
Language, literacy and numeracy requirements for this qualification
The National Reporting System informs the identification and description of underpinning English language, literacy and numeracy features and requirements within competency standards. The learner’s language, literacy and numeracy levels are expected to be equivalent to Level 3 of the National Reporting System.
- Reading and writing – a learner will be able to read, interpret and write a range of texts within a variety of contexts.
- Oral communication – a learner will be able to use and respond to spoken language within a variety of contexts.
- Numeracy and mathematics – a learner will be able to recognise and use a variety of conventions and symbols of formal mathematics.
Students from overseas:
- Students must have completed an overseas equivalent of Year 12
- Students must have either an IELTS score of 5.5 total or above with no band lower than 5.0 or
- Paper based (PBT) TOEFL score of 550 or above or
- Internet based (iBT) TOEFL score of 78 or above and must provide documentation to that effect
At AIVT our students are expected to meet minimum English Language requirements in line with the Institute’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
Award Candidates that successfully complete this qualification will be issued with a: FNS50215 Diploma Of Accounting
Enrolment Fee: $200
Tuition Fee Per Term: $2200
Total Term: 4
Total Course Fee: $8800
Materials Fee: $100
Total Units: 13
Duration: One Year
Delivery: Face to Face or RPL or online delivery
Qualification packaging rules and requirements
Units of competency, comprising of: Total 11 units of competencies
Units of Competency
- FNSACC501 Provide financial and business performance information
- FNSACC502 Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC503 Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC504 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC506 Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- FNSACC507 Provide management accounting information
- BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports**
- FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports **
- FNSACC405 Maintain inventory record
- FNSACC505 Establish and maintain accounting information systems
- FNSORG506 Prepare financial forecasts and projections
- ** BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports and FNSACC301 Process financial transactions and extract interim reports are pre-requisite units for FNSACC504 Prepare financial reports for corporate entities.
- FNS60215 Advanced Diploma Of Accounting or
- other Advanced Diploma level qualifications from the FNS10 Financial Services Training Package.
- learners must have beginner/intermediate computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of how to use the Internet to access information.
FNS50215 Diploma Of Accounting Qualificationrequires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI.