FNS40615 – Certificate IV in Accounting
FNS40615 – Certificate IV in Accounting Qualification
This qualification reflects accounting job roles in financial services and other industries requiring accounting support functions. Persons providing a BAS service for a fee or other reward (other than employees) must be registered by the Tax Practitioners Board (TPB).
The Target participants for this course are:
- People seeking positions in accounting roles within financial services sector and other industries that require accounting support functions.
- International students who are either located onshore or offshore on a student visa
Upon completion of this FNS40615 – Certificate IV in Accounting:
- candidates may also elect to seek employment in the business support functions of a small, medium or large enterprise, in a variety of industries, in both the public and private sector.
- Graduates with no employment experience should expect to enter the industry in positions such as an Assistant or other related support positions.
- Graduates with relevant experience in the industry could obtain positions such as Bookkeeper, Accounts Officer or Payroll clark.
- the TPB will recognise you as having met the educational requirements to register as a BAS (Business Activity Statement) agent.
We offer face to face training and RPL.
Obtaining BAS Agent Licencing:
Upon completion of this FNS40615 – Certificate IV in Accounting, we can arrange BAS Agent Supervision for you to obtain your own BAS Agent Licensing. (Note: Extra Fees Applied)
Are you interested in this course? For more information about the course or how to apply,
1 800 118 001
By Post: PO Box 587, Penrith, NSW 2751
- Completion of the Higher School Certificate or equivalent; or
- Vocational qualifications in Finance related fields such as FNS30315 Certificate III in Accounts Administration, or
- other relevant qualifications at AQF 3 level; or
- Employment experience in Business support positions such as:
- Account Clerk
- Payroll Clark
- BAS Agent if meet TPB Requirements
Age: 18 year old
Minimum English proficiency level:Recommended IELTS overall score of 5.5, or equivalent
Language, literacy and numeracy requirements for this qualification
The National Reporting System informs the identification and description of underpinning English language, literacy and numeracy features and requirements within competency standards. The learner’s language, literacy and numeracy levels are expected to be equivalent to Level 3 of the National Reporting System.
- Reading and writing – a learner will be able to read, interpret and write a range of texts within a variety of contexts.
- Oral communication – a learner will be able to use and respond to spoken language within a variety of contexts.
- Numeracy and mathematics – a learner will be able to recognise and use a variety of conventions and symbols of formal mathematics.
At AIVT our students are expected to meet minimum English Language requirements in line with the Institute’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
Award Candidates that successfully complete this qualification will be issued with a: FNS40615-Cert IV Accounting
Enrolment Fee: $200
Tuition Fee Per Term: $2200
Total Term: 2
Total Course Fee: $8800
Materials Fee: $100
Total Units: 13
Duration: One Year
Delivery: Face to Face or RPL or online delivery
Qualification packaging rules and requirements
Units of competency, comprising of: Total 13 units of competencies
Units of Competency
- BSBFIA401-Prepare financial reports
- BSBITU306-Design and produce business documents
- FNSACC301-Process financial transactions and extract interim reports
- FNSACC302-Administer subsidiary accounts and ledgers
- FNSACC402 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC404 Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC406 Set up and operate a computerised accounting system
- FNSBKG404 Carry out business activity and instalment activity statement tasks
- FNSBKG405 Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSACM401 Evaluate and authorise payment requests
- FNSACC401 Process business tax requirements
- FNSACC403 Make decisions in a legal contexti
- learners must have beginner/intermediate computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of how to use the Internet to access information.
- FNS50215 Diploma Of Accounting or
- other Diploma level qualifications from the FNS10 Financial Services Training Package.
FNS40615-Certificate IV Accounting Qualificationrequires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI.