BSB50215-Diploma of Business
BSB50215-Diploma of Business Qualification;
This course is for people desiring to work or develop their skills in a wide range of administrative and/or supervisory positions within small, medium or large organisations in a broad range of industries. Students will learn a range of business skills such as how to manage meetings, plan or review administrative systems, manage business document design and development, manage recruitment, selection and induction processes, identify and evaluate marketing opportunities and establish and adjust the marketing mix. In addition, students will learn how to manage risk and manage an information or knowledge management system, enabling them to operate effectively within their job role.
Upon completion of this BSB50215-Diploma of Business Training:
Participants will also be eligible to seek employment working in a small, medium or large enterprise, in a variety of industries, in both the public and private sector. Graduates with no prior work experience should expect to enter the industry in positions such as Administrator, Project Officer or other related positions. Graduates with substantial experience in the industry could obtain positions such as Program Consultant, Program Coordinator or Executive Officer.
We offer face to face training and RPL.
Are you interested in this course? For more information about the course or how to apply,
1 800 118 001
By Post: PO Box 587, Penrith, NSW 2751
- Completion of the Higher School Certificate or equivalent; or
- Vocational qualifications in Business related fields such as BSB40215-Cert IV in Business, or
- other relevant qualifications at AQF 4 level; or
- Employment experience in Business support positions such as:
- Account Clerk
- Customer Service Advisor
- E-business Practitioner
- Legal Receptionist
- Medical Receptionist
- Office Administration Assistant
- Student Services Officer
- Word Processing Operator
Age: 18 year old
Minimum English proficiency level:Recommended IELTS overall score of 5.5, or equivalent
Language, literacy and numeracy requirements for this qualification
The National Reporting System informs the identification and description of underpinning English language, literacy and numeracy features and requirements within competency standards. The learner’s language, literacy and numeracy levels are expected to be equivalent to Level 3 of the National Reporting System.
- Reading and writing – a learner will be able to read, interpret and write a range of texts within a variety of contexts.
- Oral communication – a learner will be able to use and respond to spoken language within a variety of contexts.
- Numeracy and mathematics – a learner will be able to recognise and use a variety of conventions and symbols of formal mathematics.
International students (from countries where English is not the first language) are expected to have a minimum English Language standard and are required to have one of the following prior to enrolling in a qualification:
- At least 50% completion of any AQF Certificate IV or Diploma qualification within Australia
- Achieved an IELTS band score of 5.5
- Achieved an IELTS band score of 5.0 plus must have completed Upper intermediate ELICOS (At least 10 weeks)
- Achieved an IELTS score of 4.5 plus must have completed Upper intermediate ELICOS (At least 20 weeks)
- Successfully completed at least 38 weeks of ELICOS study in Australia
- Successfully completed a SMC English language test
At AIVT our students are expected to meet minimum English Language requirements in line with the Institute’s Student entry requirements, selection, enrolment and orientation policy.
Award Candidates that successfully complete this qualification will be issued with a: BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business
Enrolment Fee: $200
Tuition Fee Per Term: $2200
Total Term: 4
Total Course Fee: 8800
Total Units: 10
Duration: 49 Weeks
Delivery: Face to Face or RPL or online delivery
Qualification packaging rules and requirements
Units of competency, comprising of:
Units of Competency
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 Plan or implement administrative system
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG502 Establish and adjust the marketing mix
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBINM501 Manage an information or knowledge management system
- learners must have beginner/intermediate computer skills in programs such as Microsoft Work, Excel, Power point and Outlook
- Knowledge of how to use the Internet to access information.
- BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
- BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management, or
- other Diploma level qualifications from the BSB15 Business Services Training Package.
BSB40215 – Certificate IV in Business Qualificationrequires a Unique Student Identifier (USI) , you can still complete the training without a USI, though Site Skills Training is unable to provide you with your completion certificate until you provided us with your USI.